Website Link

Visit the 'Jo Bain - Artist' website at www.jobain.co.nz

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Switch" Jo bain's Exhibition Opening July 17th 4pm

Feeling so GOOD right now, got a chemo tomorrow, but never mind that, my head is on advertising, posters,finishing, the Show is a WEEK away, well less than until I drop off work, wow, its amazing feeling;
Seeing things through, completely a task, for years I have worked on these, all my life I have had this faith in myself, and to get to the finishing post,
even one you set yourself, to complete this vision I had
of a whole room of works in a perfect space/ loads of light/ white walls /on these fabulous canvases/ raw, real and in your face,
full of emotions that people would not be able to ignore, be polite, not mention,
to look upon that which is not visual but what we feel, the things we all recognize and know but do we really look?
The world seems behind me at the moment, the wind at my back, the perfect people turning up and helping and now a chance to be part of Wearable Arts in Matakana,
hey every day is GOOD DAY Hope to load photos on website next week so watch out for that, this week I'm orange/red/purple and pink [ in life and in the Art]
so very intense and upbeat, quite a wonderful resonance!