Website Link

Visit the 'Jo Bain - Artist' website at www.jobain.co.nz

Friday, July 1, 2011

Art news Jo Bain


Amazing what a little change of attitude can make....
bit shocked to find i hadn't finished my chemotherapy as told, but have been so good
I get more, hey I know only three, but I've decided thats okay, after all,I'm not letting that STOP ME!!!!!
Have decided I am over being sick/ hospitals/drama and have starting teaching this week and I can't stop painting, cooking, writing, just told chemo i'd be late as had work til 1.30, in fact seem to go when it suits me now! Even the hair has started to be a soft fuss, that's not supposed to happen until 6 to 12 weeks after chemo is over, yes even my hair is stubborn.
Exhibition has to be packaged and delivered in 12 days,
no worries, have 25 large pieces to choose from!!!!!


Never mind, just have to handle being spoilt for choice, huh, and maybe book the next show.
Ponsonby, Devonport, Newton Galleries interested all interested
!
Just remember,
EVERY DAYS A GOOD ONE