Website Link

Visit the 'Jo Bain - Artist' website at www.jobain.co.nz

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Yellow is most definitely My colour just now...Beautiful, Positive and Vibrant.
First I received word I have been accepted into the New Art Awards,
a national Competition and selection exhibition ,
with my Painting, "Dappled Light" 
A Painting with a full yellow sky inspired by the white villa on

 Stanmore Bay beach and Van Gogh's use of yellow.
What else says Sunshine more than a complete sky of glorious YELLOW!
So next thing I hear from a new website I have my work listed on.
www.discoverme.co.nz  I have sold a Painting "Sunshine and Birds"
With, you guessed it, the second Painting I have ever done with a full yellow sky
Its exciting to see a email and find someone in Palmerston North at 10pm on Sunday 
needed your Art at their house.
So we just need that yellow dress I ordered, in chiffon, in 5o's style to turn up in a parcel to complete my vibrant slash of that delicious bright primary colour. This week yellow but next week who knows where my mood will lead me...