Website Link

Visit the 'Jo Bain - Artist' website at www.jobain.co.nz

Sunday, October 5, 2014

"Best view , Best feeling..."

Sitting in the studio, looking out at the best view a studio ever had I reckon. Used to be a small unused deck once but Muzz closed it in and put these huge expensive windows in, it takes up two thirds of the wall . So its a small intimate space, great light and hey, no one else can fit but me! Its cool I am near everyone but tucked away. If visitors came they could miss the fact I'm even here. Can shut the ranch slider and its real quiet too. Though usually I have the Pink Floyd blasting…
 its a good day, have finished and entered the  Art Awards and now the best feeling an open slate…

Got a sweet textured surface there on one side or some nice gessoed driftwood to have a play with...