Website Link

Visit the 'Jo Bain - Artist' website at www.jobain.co.nz

Thursday, May 19, 2011

INSPIRATION to infinitiy and back

I am inspired by everything, birds flying by the window, a new shoot on my orchid , paints on sale, the leaves fluttering inthe wind, autumn, the cool of winter coming...
Yes, I know I am very VERY annoying! I see the silver in every cloud and the brightside of everything... sometimes I stomp about in a black temper,
especially if I can't paint, that is not pretty.
YES, definitly best for me to keep postive because your energy can be used for good or bad, you know how much you can achieve when you are angry!
Just don't use machinery or do anything delicate, ok.
Thanks for the awesome postive comments, I am so socially deprived now that even the outing to bank and supermarket looks good, bad state of affairs,
so keen and ready for a coffee out, definitly a visit to some beautiful trees....
If you see a very bald colourful woman photographing churches in Stanmore bay, and generally loitering, as they build a new church on a 120 year old site,don't worry....
Or, photographing wind blowing leaves in the middle of the road in Manly
that wasn't me, I know nothing, I know NOTHING
BUT getting out feels good again.... painting gates are bursting at the seams [hee hee]